Below are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions we receive from participants, auditors and facilitators. Please review these topics to see if someone else has already asked your question.
- Go to https://chalmers-training.org/login/forgot_password.php to begin.
- Choose one of the following two ways to reset your password:
- Either in the first blank, enter your username, which is formatted as firstname.lastname (e.g. john.smith) in all lowercase, then click the Search button directly below,
- Or in the second blank, enter the email address associated with your account, then click the Search button directly below.
- Check the email address associated with your account for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't find this in your inbox, check the spam folder. Click the time-limited link and follow the easy instructions to reset your password.
If you are ordering on behalf of a facilitator, please email email@example.com. Include the name of the facilitator(s) you are assisting and the affiliated organization. We will send special access credentials so you can print materials and place orders on their behalf.
Your online class is a self-paced course in this online learning environment. You will not be required to "attend" any real-time sessions. Rather, a new assignment will be available each Monday for participants to view, read, listen, and/or respond to at any time through Tuesday of the following week. The interaction takes place in online forums, which is why it is self-paced and not time-bound. Expect each weekly assignment (readings and forums) to take approximately 3 to 6 hours to complete. You will need an active Internet connection to access this website and a hard copy of When Helping Hurts. All other readings will be provided online.
If you are signed up as an auditor, you will have view only access to the course. This means you will not be able to interact with other participants, but you can see the assignments and what others have posted to the forums. It might be a day or two before there are posts to read, so please check back. Meanwhile, please review the What to Expect activity inside your course for more details about how the audit version works. We hope a preview will help you determine whether Faith & Finances and/or Work Life is a good fit for your ministry and whether to become certified at a future training.
If none of the previous topics helped to solve your issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support.